||Engineering, Construction & Maintenance
||Senior Mechanical Engineer
||Muscat / Yanqul
We are looking for a Graduate Mechanical Engineer to join our team, with attitude, commitment, and willing to learn, and interested in being part of a challenging and innovative team. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to learn and develop their skills in a variety of areas, including engineering, procurement, construction, and commissioning in a Greenfield Copper Project. This position is best suited for candidates who want to gain valuable experience in a mining project role with advancement potential. To succeed in this role, strong analytical skills and effective communication are important qualifications you should have. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to start their career in a growing company. If you’re excited about our company and want to start the path of becoming one of our future leaders, we’d like to hear from you.
MAIN TASKS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure that all HSE instructions are fully understood and complied with.
- Must demonstrate total compliance with the company safety policies and procedures through participation and proactive involvement.
- Completing fieldwork or visiting different work sites when required.
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members.
- Conduct research and provide solutions to practical engineering problems.
- Observing existing strategies and techniques and offering suggestions for improvement.
- Ensure quality requirements are met and recorded in accordance with specification.
- Perform other assignments as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- Excellent math and computational ability.
- MS Project.
- Knowledge of calculation software; conveyor, piping, etc.
- A good knowledge of IT systems, MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in Arabic and English.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of people.
- A positive attitude and a growth mindset.
- Excellent research abilities and a willingness to learn and grow.
- Strong work ethic.
- Quick problem-solving skills
- Commitment to HSE standards and policies.
- If you meet the criteria and are interested in applying, send your resumes to Recruitment@mazoonmining.om
- Please note that the deadline for submission is November 24, 2023